Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Salam Aidilfitri

Salam,

5 months I've abandoned my blog. I kinda missed it. I missed expressing my feelings, my emotions, my thoughts.. Everything. I'm trying to live up my spirit to start blogging again. What took me away? Hmm, can't say..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin to my fellow readers. I'm sorry for my absence in the past 5 months. I would love to ask for forgiveness if I ever wrote or posted some notes that annoyed you, offended you in any ways. Hope you have a blast hari raya celebration.

My raya was ok. Its not what I've expected. 7 days of raya and I didn't get to take one nice family photo. Isn't that sad? It was a gloomy weeks for me. And I intend not to do it again next year. Perhaps next year will be a very quiet Raya for us. Lots of disappointment this year but I'll live. Life must go on..

My son, Adam Darwisy is 2 years old now. He grows like a weed. He's unbelievably active. He talks a lot. He makes us laugh and smile all the time. He grows into this fond, loving, super active child. And I'm totally happy and sad at the same time. It was just a couple years ago he was in my arms.

........... blank moment ..............

No comments: