Friday, October 02, 2009

Boredom

Salam

Don't you just hate it when you can't express you feelings and emotions as openly as possible especially on MSN's status, FB's status.. cause sometimes people can misconstrue of what you referring and mean. And sometimes it doesn't do you any good. So how can we express them without hurting other people?? In our blog?? Some emotions are too personal. But then, it hurts to just keep them inside. Its like a thousand knives pinching through your heart. Painful!

Have lots of sad emotions going on right now. Can't express them here cause I don't know if my blog is being followed by the person that I talk about. All I can say is that there is no way that this person respect me in any way. Or else, this person won't do such things as the person pleases. Hate! Hate! Hate!!!!! No freedom, no respect.. *sigh big time*

No comments: