Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Photo Time

Salam

Here are some photos taking during our Hari Raya Celebration. Nothing much went on that day. Just "baca doa selamat" and then party like open house.

Us outside the ICT Lab, getting ready to go home
Us again

Ladies getting crazy with photo takings in the ICT Lab





Faen's classroom.. open house siapa kan menolak.. makan free kali ah.. nyaman Faen mee goreng sama ayam goreng dan sosej goreng hahahah all fried food.. express!! Look at my friend there.. bagus cigu ani.. dikautnya lagi makanan tuk anak muridnya eseh.. a good mother as well as teacher.. *winks*

Cuba teka apakah perasaan kami masa waktu bersalam ani hahahahah

The first picture we took early in the morning before everyone busy preparing their classroom

Is there a University of Undecided? Hahaha if there is, sure want to apply and study there. OMG! Still blur and not sure what to choose. Seeking for His guidance. Mudahan tah Ia beri petunjuk dan hidayah. Insya Allah. At the moment, I'm abit blur with what I'm looking for to help myself improve. I'm still searching the one thing that my heart will say "This is the one!" So far, I got nothing. What do I really want? A tough question. So berserah kepadaNya. Dan terserah kepada keinginan hati ini.

I'm stuck and can't find my way out. Everytime I think about it, my heart beats fast. *sigh* Anyway, currently I'm attending a four day Science Workshop which is being held at the NEW Hall, MOE for two days and the other two days will take place at SR RIMBA. Apparently those who are chosen to take this workshop will teach Year 1 Science for the year 2009 as to introduce the new Skim Pendidikan Negara Abad 21 aka SPN21. I don't know if this is a sign for me. A sign that tells me to choose. Who knows.

Okay, I guess thats all for now. Later peeps.. Take care..

No comments: