Monday, October 27, 2008

What about today?

Salam

Showing some photos of my hubby, my son and myself.

testing, testing.. 1, 2, 3..

My baby and I. He has the problem of concentrating. Everytime I clicked, he turned his face away. But I love him so dearly. Adore him to bits. He is my angel.

He loves making his "muka kambang" so adorable.. mummy loves you sayang..

Still blank.. Don't know what to write here. Still searching for the idea. Nothing much going on. The only project that I've been doing before the big exam for primary school is as usual revision and catching up as well as doing the oral test. Lots to be done in so little time. Pretty tiring though. The month of Syawal will be gone soon. People are celebrating at the last minute. The heat of raya is still there. So why not? Its a tradition that every school must celebrate Hari Raya with teachers and pupils. Since teachers in Brunei just celebrated Teacher's day, so most schools celebrated 2 of these events at one time. Don't want to waste time to prepare two separate events. My school? We haven't celebrate any of those. Quite disappointing though. Waiting till the last minute well we had to do at the last minute since our headmaster was unavailable for the past 1-2 weeks. So we were waiting for him to return home. And demand to have meeting to discuss about this matter. Unfortunately the meeting for this afternoon has been cancelled. So.. disappointing again. Thats ok. Still have 3 days of school day to go. 

So yesterday my hubby and I went out. Chilling out. Brought our son along. I know he's bored at home. We decided to go to the Mall. There was an exhibition about home improvement and electronics. By the time we got there, it was jammed. As usual Gadong is a center of all the shopping complex. So inda heranlah kan. It was crowded. But what the heck. We got there.. inda kan pusing balik. So jalan2 sajalah. In the end, we went home empty handed. We got nothing. Except one thing, we got the Zoom! Nada angin nada apa.. tiba2 ja merejister. Hahahah well thanks hubby. I love you. *xoxo*

Well there's nothing more to say here. Oh yeah, one more thing. My right eye is swollen. Maybe I got that as what people say "pitutan" Don't know if i got the spelling right. Correct me if I'm wrong. So right now my right eye feel so heavy. Everytime I look down I can feel the bump. I didn't skodeng anybody lately so how the heck did I get it? Heheheh oh well.. I'm too stubborn to go the eye clinic to have a check up. Stubborn!! Had this big rock sitting on my head. Heheheh mudahan tah sembuh. Cg Nisah told me to rub it with a cooked/warm egg. Gonna do it later. What I want to do now is go to sleep. Didn't get enough sleep last night. So I'm off people. Later..

No comments: