Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hectic Month for all teachers

Salam

I'm quite sure that all teachers in Brunei are very busy at the moment. Doing revision and oral exam. Mountains of revision paper to photocopy and mark. And not forgetting pupils' workbook. Teachers are working very hard and having headaches to deal with pupils right now. Especially those stubborn one. I hope that after all these months of hard work had paid off. Another new year to deal with. Don't know what's coming next. I would like to correct my mistake when I mentioned about SPN21 on my last post. Its not SKIM Pendidikan Negara Abad Ke 21, it is actually SISTEM Pendidikan Negara Abad Ke 21. I'm really sorry about that.

On monday, it will the big exam for all primary students in Brunei. Yikes! I do hope my pupils will do well. Some of them are making a big improvement for the past three months. Some doesn't and I'm quite disappointed they don't make an effort to improve themselves. I've tried my best, the best I could. I guess its just up to them now. I'm not giving up hope yet. Its just so annoying. At time like this, they still thinking about other stuffs other than studying. Semoga Allah membimbing mereka.

Tomorrow is weekend!!! Resting time. I'm still worried though. Thinking about the Singapoe Visit to our school in less than 2 weeks and we haven't done any preparation yet. I'm in-charge in Tarian Asli together with my collegue, Cikgu Roslina. We did this tarian before when we welcoming four schools from Singapore about 6 months ago. So masa ani ingat-ingat lupa. We haven't start practicing yet. I'm so worried. Examination will take place for four days next week. And we only have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to prepare. OMG! Can we do it? Yes, we can! Stay positive, V!!! I do hope my kids still remember the steps. At least part of it.

OK.. thats is for today. Will keep updating if I have something to post. Cheers!

No comments: