Sunday, November 09, 2008

Missing all my fave series shows

Salam

Its been a very hectic weeks for me and I missed watching all my fave series shows on Star World. I even set an alarm to remind myself what time the show starts. Unfortunately everytime it beeps, either I'm doing my endless work, or I'm exhausted, or create my pupils' revision papers, or editing my unfinished work. So I've been missing a lot. I was so disappointed when I found out that the latest season of Ugly Betty has finished. And I didn't know how it end. Is Betty ended up with Henry or Gio? What happens to MODE Publications? Does Willie get her hands on it? I don't know! Maybe I should buy the DVD. To kill my time during the school holiday.


I even missed watching Desperate Housewives. I'm so depressed! Cheer up babe! I know! hehehe just trying to express my disappointment. I'll end up buying the DVD jua bah. So what the heck! heheeh 


Currently watching "The Invasion" till my bro changed the channel and now watching "Planet of the apes" I'm not very fond of that movie. Boring mode strike back! Got nothing interesting showing on TV right now. It feels such a waste to pay $55 every month. Bayar pun, inda jua ada lawa2 and siuk2 kan di liat.. Except recently they showed James Bond *huhuh* I like. Other than that.. BORING!!!! They should improve it. Show more recent, up-to-date and latest movies. They should upgrade their service. So that paying $55 per month will not be a waste.

Ok, I will post another if there's any.. Cheers!


No comments: