Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random photos

Salam to my silent readers!

Happy Sunday!!

Sorry everyone. I guess I didn't get the chance to finish my last post. Seems like something wrong with the photos I wanted to upload. And also it had been a very hectic week for me. Didn't get to go online for the past few days.

Here's what happened so far:
1] Finish up my English Test Paper which was due before the 25th August.
2] Had dinner at Tamu Selera with Hubby and his family. Celebrating his sister's birthday.
3] Sunday, 24th August, a-must-attend PSK Closing Ceremony held at the Stadium Hassanal Bolkiah. Took place in the afternoon till 6pm.
4] GB gave us off day on monday. We didn't have to attend afternoon session but will ganti it to another day.
5] Went to Nyonya Restaurant on the 25th August, celebrating Babah's 55th Birthday.
6] Went to pizzahut Tutong on the 26th, Billy belanja us. Ia belanja us sempena birthdaynya.
7] The next day, went to Aminah Arif, ambuyating with my workmates.
8] 30th August, Si Manja Roadshow held in the school. Event took place from 8am till 12pm.
9] At night, went to Pizza Hut, Gadong, hanging out with the "Alai-Alai ~EST" from 7pm till 11pm.

See what a very hectic schedule I had the past week.

These are some random photos
"Random Photos 1"
Took place at Nyonya Rest, celebrating Babah's birthday

"Yummy"







" Random photos 2 "
[My little precious BabyBoy, Muhammad Adam Darwisy. Mami and Abah love you so much]

Biting the giraffe's long leg. He loves it!





<3"[abah>

"[Awisy and Abah]"

Photos from PSK Closing ceremony and Pizzahut with Alai-Alai ~EST will be upload soon. Insya Allah. Till then, take care.

P/s: BugChomey, banyak hot stories to tell. Dunno where to start and how to tell. Through email? You've missed alot. So sad you couldn't join us.

No comments: