Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Welcoming Ramadhan

Salam to my silent readers out there.

How have you been? Thanks for dropping by. MyEm0.Com Anyhow, I'm here to welcome the noble month of all, the month of Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. This is my 2nd year celebrating Ramadhan with my hubby at our own home. Still no planning to do Hari Raya this year. So we'll probably gonna hide out from people. Sorry. Perhaps next year? Insya Allah. So to my Alai-Alai ~EST, kalau nak dtg beraya, SMS me first so I can confirm to you where I am ATM. MyEm0.Com But truly I'm looking forward for this Ramadhan as well as Syawal. Where I get to Berhari raya with my hubby and son, my son is coming 1 year old in a couple of weeks. Can't wait huhuhu. I can't wait to dress my son in his 1st Baju Cara Melayu same colour with his Abah. Haven't make his own songkok yet. Still searching the place to make songkok.

And also, I'm looking forward to visit my Alai-Alai ~EST this year as I didn't get to visit all of them last year, I had a baby. Now mummy will go out there and having fun! Raya outing girls! Don't forget. We'll go out celebrating with our husbands and cintaS, Yippie!!! MyEm0.com


okay.. atu aja dulu ar.. Alai ada kelas.. Later.. Selamat berpuasa dan selamat bersungkai.. MyEm0.com

No comments: