Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mood Swing

Salam to all MyEm0.Com

I'm back. Mind still off to somewhere. Sorry ladies, I'm still in the lazy mood to upload pix. Dunno why. OMG! Maybe I am not feeling energetic and enthusiast as I was before. Didn't get enough sleep for the past few days. Come on eyes! Work with me, please. I need to rest and sleep. MyEm0.Com Okay, I'll try to upload it..

Events happened in the last week were:

1) Went to Tamu Selera on the 23rd August 2008 with Hubby's Family. Dined out to celebrate and membaca doa selamat sempena sis~in~law's birthday (she's the one with the glasses). Here are some of the photos taken that night. MyEm0.Com

"[While waiting for the food. My baby was very energetic that night. He wanted to touch and hold anything he saw]"

Whoopsiedaisy.. I got class.. will be back later..

No comments: