Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just Random

Salam..

I'm abit bored and feeling abit drowsy. Didn't get enough sleep last night. Why? Oh why? Have a big event tomorrow at the Stadium Negara Hassanal Bolkiah, the closing ceremony of "Pesta Sukan Kebangsaan." The bad news is that it is a compulsory event so it is a must to attend. Still thinking what to wear for tomorrow. MyEm0.com

Alai muj, yep 30th tu Pizzahut Gadong right in front of Nazmi ok. Time 2.30pm. Sama siapa you going? Hehehe Tayat will pick me up tu. Nak join? Hehehe bertiga kita sekereta huhuhu MyEm0.Com

On Thursday, went back to Tutong. Slept over. Great news, we have a new neighbour. My cousin! She moved in with her mother at the house next door. Its their house actually but they abandoned it for quite a while. Cause my Tua and my Cousin are working in Bandar. And now my Tua currently having her pension holiday so guess it is the best time to move back in since she has to give up her rental apartment. The house has been furnished quite nicely. They had to do some cleaning and throwing unwanted things and rubbish. Sekalinya, time2 siuk membersihkan atu (tarus bahasa melayu), banyaklah gambar2 lama yang terbongkar huhuh gambar2 kami time berdamitan dulu. When I was a kid, I used to hang out at my cousin's place. Her dad always bring me jalan-jalan. I was pampered by them. I was like the anak angkat. I was really closed with them and I am still. Even ada gambar-gambar time muda-muda dulu time bercinta-cintun sama Hubby dulu. Esehmen, tarus flashback. *blushed* best grow-up time ever.

Whoops.. ada kelas.. so blog later.. Salam MyEm0.Com


No comments: