Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm back

Salam..

It has been a while I left my blog. Bukan apa.. just taking a break. Since I've nothing to post. So why not! Anyway, a lot has been going on recently and I don't know where to begin. So, once upon a time.. eseh mcm kan buat style buku tia. As I can recall, we went to a wedding, had our ladies day out with our grooming moments, went to ICC and had a blast day with full stomach, went to Kampong Ayer with the Hubby and took the night shots of Kampong Ayer as well as the masjid of Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien (unfortunately I don't have the photos right now so maybe I'll upload it tomorrow). There also lots of pictures to be upload. And I have 20 minutes to spare before my class. MyEm0.Com

So here it goes. Oh btw, Alai Muj, I LOVE your emoticon that I decided to copycat it from you. Hope you don't mind.

Day out part 1 on 08.08.08 (attending someone's Nikah) MyEm0.Com
Random photos
"Alai Kath, Alai Beh, Alai Amal, Alai Jen, Alai Om"
Kath picked me up. Went to Amal's and that's them at the back. MyEm0.Com
And sampat lagi pakai eye-liner dlm keta. Fuh!! Kath pun sampat bemekap huhuhu

Day out part 2 on 17.08.08 (attending someone's wedding)
Random photos (balik2 aja ku buat)
What we did before we went to the wedding? Grooming, make-up-ing, doing our girl thing! Sorry, no photos.
"Alai Muj, Alai Tayat, Alai Beh"
Us in the "kem" waiting for lunch hour. Lapar beb! MyEm0.Com Tapi yang banarnya inda plang. We've been fully fed by Amal, she served us Egg Sandwich. Yummy. Mau again!

"Alai Jen, Alai Om"
Alalallaal smile girls. You're on my camera! Cak!! MyEm0.Com

"Alai Ant, Alai Amal, Alai Keith"
Kuntrul ayu sorang2. Ah boleh aja.

"Alai Muj, Alai Tayat, Alai Beh"
MyEm0.Com

"Alai Yat, Alai Beh"

"Alai Muj, Alai Yat, Alai Beh"

"Alai Beh, Alai Jen, Alai Om"
Pasal posing nombor satu! Fuyoo. Cayalah OM! MyEm0.Com

"Alai Muj, Alai Beh"

"Alai Beh, Alai Jen"
Baik jua si Alai Jen inda buat aksi 'JUL' eheheh MyEm0.Com
"Alai Beh, Alai Om"

"Alai Beh, Alai Ant"

"Alai Beh, Alai Keith"

"Alai Beh, Alai Amal"

"Alai Yat, Alai Beh"
Aksi diambil from inside the car, driven by Alai Tayat. Watch the road, dear! MyEm0.Com

We were on our way to ICC. To fill in our stomach again at the "Food Festival" held at ICC for the last day. Fuh! MyEm0.com Macam inda kanyang makan pat org kawin tadi. Hahah No photos taken during our day out at ICC.

Yeah, I think that's all I can upload for now. I'll upload more photos tomorrow. Insya Allah. So here lies, Alai Bebeh, in the staffroom. No one is here but me. All alone. Cian Alai Beh! MyEm0.com

Having staff meeting with the headmaster later at 2.15pm. Alai Beh is pressing the growling stomach.
Bad timing and day to have a fast now. Tahan Alai Beh. Upcoming plan, murtabak-ing with the girls after payday. Couldn't stop thinking about it since Alai Om mentioned it. MyEm0.com

Okay, I'll stop blogging now. Will continue tomorrow with new things to post. Till then, Salam to all my silent readers. Hope you enjoy the photos.

No comments: