Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Salam

Decided to drop off a post while playing Trivia on FRIENDS. Gosh! started playing since yesterday and couldn't stop till now. I was too addicted. I love watching FRIENDS, one of my fave Tv series and I know the story very well, know every line, know every details, so I'm testing my knowledge to see if I'm that good. So far, I made at least 30 mistakes out of 630 questions. It was fun. Next I will try playing Trivia on Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty. I remembered about 10 years ago, I didn't know a thing about this FRIENDS series, well I was a down-to-earth kinda girl and a very low profile so my social life was down to zero. Until I went to MD, met new people, got socialized and a friend was talking about this tv series that I had no idea what the heck was she talking about. She always make this quotes she took on FRIENDS, so I decided to explore this tv series that she talked about. I first bought FRIENDS from Season 1 and couldn't stop watching them ever since. I got addicted. I got excited that I decided to pool in all my allowance just to buy the VCD. And 10 years after that, I have all the seasons from 1 to 10, original DVDs. My friend was right, it was the best tv series I've ever watched. Since then, I never stop buying all the new tv series until now. Call me addictive, yes I am.



Girls night out coming! Can't wait. We're gonna menganyam ketupatz berabis. Craving for pastas and pizzas. I know it's gonna be a girls night out but they can also bring their half if they want to. No harm done. Some of my girls afraid driving at night, might as well have company right.

OMG! The connection in this school really sucks. Oh man! E-snail lah!!!!! Have to stop now. I'll blog again next time.

No comments: