Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fireworks

Salam

Last night, me, hubby and baby went to Pasar Ria at Bandar. Went as early as we could to avoid the traffic. I heard that there would be fireworks at Taman Jubli started at 8.30pm. Decided not to go there. We took a stroll along Jalan Bandar, watched the beautiful lights and view, took photos and bought some food. The Longans are so mouth-watering. Kan membali awal tapi takut abis tia melakat sana sini and paksa tah lagi mencari paip so paksa tah tahan liur ah. Ingin hati kan membali on the way balik, unfortunately I forgot. And ofcourse we were so busy watching the fireworks which could be seen from Bandar itself. After 15 minutes, hubby came with the car. Ia kesian kan kami bah jauh2 bejalan balik ke kereta so ia sendiri lah ambil kami dapan kadai runcit. While waiting for him, me and my son watched the fireworks together. I know he had no idea what the heck was going on but it was fun. And the cute part was he fell asleep while watching the fireworks. I guess it was such a long night for him. Poor baby. It's Saturday and the weekend is coming. Yeah, still haven't decide whether we want to go balik kampung or not. It really depends on my hubby's schedule. His schedule is very hectic.

I better go now. Have class. Will blog again later..

xoxo

No comments: