Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Salam

Yesterday was HM's 62nd birthday. Tomorrow, there will be a grand celebration at Tutong Town. People who live in Tutong will gather around to meet and greet HM. It will be a once in lifetime opportunity, oh well once in a year opportunity.

Me, still haven't decide whether I want to go or not. Well, let's decide tomorrow. I haven't been to this celebration for the past two years. Who knows if I might change my mind. Oh well, let see.

"Perayaan" in on now in Bandar. Still looking forward to it. And still thinking about hubby's tight schedule. Have to wait when he has a free time then we'll go. Looking forward to bring my son to his first "Royal Birthday Celebration." It's gonna be fun. Taking photos, take a walk around bandar, watch people hanging out at the garden.

*dreaming away*

Growing teeth is in process. Two of his front/lower teeth has come out and one from his front/upper teeth. He looks so cute. It's difficult to take his photo as he always jump right in front of the camera when he sees it. Seems like the camera always attracts his attention. He wants to touch it, explore it, bite it, turn in upside down, wondering and thinking what it is. Every time he sees the light or the flashlight, he smiles and laughs. That is the reason why he always shuts his eyes. And he knows how to make his "muka jahat." I did upload a photo of him doing the face.

Oh shoot! I've got class. So I'll update again time to time. Salam and happy reading to all my silent readers. If there's any..

No comments: