Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Salam

Just want to release my anger through this post. I'm pissed at the moment. Pissed at those who are so irresponsible in doing their job and did nothing about it to prevent it from happening. I went to my class 10 minutes before 9 am, I was shocked to find all the messed that pupils from Afternoon session had made. I found all my teaching aids which I put properly in a small plastic bag, and into a shoe box and inside the cupboard were being disturbed. All pictures, flashcards were found scattered everywhere on the floor and inside the cupboard. They even played with my "matching colours with the words" teaching aids. They took all the coloured paper that I cut, laminated nicely and they played it as if it was a toy for them. And what made me more furious was that the Ugama Teacher had done nothing about it at all. And by letting it lying on the floor like that, made me ask myself lots of questions. What were they doing? Why didn't they try to stop these pupils? Didn't they know how much hard work I've put up just to make the classroom colourful with all the colourful teaching aids I've made? Didn't they appreciate what I've done? If they wanted to make a mess by throwing rubbish, I don't mind, I can still sweep it away. But to play with all my teaching aids, that is way too much!!! I took some pictures as a prove that I'm going to show to my headmaster and hope that he'll do something about it. Like talking with the headmistress in the Afternoon session. I tell you, I was really angry that I fell like I wanted to confront the teacher who uses my classroom on that moment. Wanted to ask the teacher lots of questions. Urgh!!!! I'm officially pissed!!!

No comments: