Friday, June 09, 2006

Shopping!!!





Assalamualaikum

Hai I went out shopping with my husband. My first intention was to buy A4 paper. But it turned out that I bought this one as well. At first we went to Hua Ho Manggis. Just for awhile. After I found what I was looking for then we're off to Serusop. I was just want to window shopping and browsed through all things. Then I went to TA Morgan. And this was what I want. I was looking forward for it. And now I got it. Pretty cool huh.. I loved it! It had 30 set of Teacher Stamps. It was abit expensive like $37.90 but it was worth it. At least it motivates me a little to teach upper primary after the school holiday. Anyway, tomorrow is our last day of school. Then two weeks of vacation.. Just lying on the bed. Watch Tv. Watch Video. Online. Sleep late at night hahahha its like freedom. Although it will only be for two weeks.

We'll be having a cleaning campaign tomorrow. No teaching and learning. Pupils are allowed to have their own little party in their classroom. Yeehee.. Go Germany!!!! hahahah Outz lerr.. Anyway what else did you see in the picture? eheheh there is my linksys and my e-speed.. These two things have been my very bestfriend for the past 7 months now. It allows me to go online 24/7.. With the linksys I can use my laptop and just sit on the bed if Im too lazy and too tired to sit on the chair. Actually I wanted to upload some picz of my desk in the staffroom and pictures from our badminton activity in the afternoon. Kath was in there.. I wasn't because no one took any.. Maybe they were not a fan of taking someone else's pic hehehe whatever.. But its okay.. il upload it later or maybe tomorrow Insyallah..

Sis Ammey.. Yeahh I do love to watch Supernatural as well. Sammy was really cute and Dean was hot although he was abit sarcastic and selfish and obsess with these paranormals and saving innocence. I didn't watch it from Star World. I bought the Dvds. Because I missed watching it from the beginning. Right now Im up till episode 12. But the not good thing was the first season only had like 15 episodes. So its gonna take a few months or maybe year to wait for the second season to be aired *boo-hoo* ehehhe

So anyway Im gonna take off now. Ill blog again later with some new or almost new stories. Take care peeps. Au revoir.. Go Germany!!!! Ole~ Ole~ Wuhuuu....

No comments: