Friday, June 23, 2006

Assalamulaikum

hahah my sister has been longing to read my post which is really out-dated dah.. bukannya nda mau update.. too lazy bah.. Anyhow here I am.. still alive and kicking.. On Wednesday last week I went out with my friends Tayat and Muj. We went to the mall to watch “Over The Hedge” ahha I know it has been on show in the Cineplex for quite awhile and we just watched it ehehe busy wah so we didn’t have much time to see each other a lot. That movie was funny.. It was ok I guess. We also bumped into Ommy. She was there waiting for her cousins to show up. She had this plan to watch a movie “Cars” with her cousins. What a coincidence.

This week last Tuesday I went out again but this time a few people that I barely see for quite some time joined us. Jane, Ommy, Asma [ommy’s cuz], adib [ tayat’s bro], tayat and ofcourse me. We went to watch a movie which technically haven’t been decide yet by any of us. So apparently we just picked what movies were on show that day. we came around 1pm. just in time for lunch. Tayat suggested that we watched movie at 2pm IF there was some movies on show at that time. Unfortunately there was none. Most of the movies that played at that time sudah kami liat. except for this new Thai Horror movie “Dorm” which would be on at 4pm!!! yeah we got plenty of time to waste. So first we had lunch then went window shopping. That movie was not that scary. There were hardly suspense going on except from the beginning. Then it was ok. Although it said it was a horror movie but some of the characters were very funny especially those male students. We did end up having a great time.

The next day my hubby bought a movie ticket for us. He brought me to watch “Scary Movie 4”. It was stupidly hilarious and very funny. I don’t think this kind of movie should be watch by under-age people. Very unsuitable for youngsters. Thanks honey sebab bawa me liat wayang.

Today…

Me and my girls went barbeque-ing at Hutan Berakas. yeah!! Its been a while. I missed barbeque-ing. I missed my hanging with my girls. It felt like the good old days. I had fun. Never realized how much I missed a lot. Amal, Ommy, Asma, Tayat, Zahrah, Izime [amal’s darling], sister zahrah [ apparently I don’t remember her name, sorry ], some of zahrah’s friends, me and my hubby. Tukang memanggang ofcourse the guys lee. Girls tau duduk saja bercerita, bergosip, ketawa. Wah siuk lah… Amal brought marinate chicken. Tayat brought Crap in blanket. Ommy brought mee. Zahrah brought sandwich. And I brought Sausage. oh man! it was damn hot today eventhough the rain was pouring heavily last night till this early morning. Thanks for the wonderful day girls. We should do it again next next school holiday. Hopefully the others who couldn’t make it today might be able to join us.

Anyway it’s almost my 1 year wedding anniversary. Just have to wait till midnight. I can’t believe it has been a year since we got married. It was a wonderful and memorable wedding ceremony that I cannot forget for the rest of my / our life. For this anniversary, my hubby bought me a special gift. Wanna know what’s the gift? hehehe I couldn’t believe it either. Baby, thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I love you so much. Wondering?? I will upload the pic tomorrow.

So canakan celebrate wedding anniversary? ehehe it must be celebrated only for the couples [me and hubby] alone. Since it is our first aniversary. No interruption!! hahaha in ten years time baru tah celebrate besar-besaran!!! Anyway I pray to Allah semoga perkahwinan kami diberi restu, semoga kami akan lebih bahagia, dapat menempuh segala cubaan dan dugaan, dapat menempuh hidup yang suka dan duka bersama, dikurniakan babies *giggles*, overall semoga kami berdua hidup bahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat. Amin... kamu cakap "amin" jua ehehhe I love you so much baby.

My bro, Aiman is coming back to Brunei next week. Yeah!!! two of my other siblings, my sis and my other bro will be coming back sometime in July. Btw Neez, I bumped into Lisa the other day at Yayasan. She was with her hubby-to-be. Preparing for her wedding in September. She looked abit tired eheheh dunnolah. If im not mistaken, she did say that she was not entirely up to make all this wedding preparation herself. She wants someone else to do it for her you know like a wedding planner or something eheheh poor her. But I suggested that she must do this on her own for her wonderful experience. *sigh* can't believe she'll be getting married. Congrats Libby, you lil froggy eyes!!!! eheheh

Anyway, Im gonna take off now. Kan meliat World Cup!!! Oh yeah school holiday will end soon. *yawn* big *sigh* can't believe it will be over soon uwaaaa dun wan dun wann.. i want more holidays hahahahah that won't happen!!! okay au revoir..

No comments: