Thursday, February 05, 2009

Showering again

Salam

It's been raining for the past couple of days. Kadang labat, kadang sederhana. Its unpredictable. It forced me to wake up early and off to work at 20 minutes past six as to avoid traffic and just in case its raining heavily, terpaksa jua drive mcm siput tu. Yatah when I go outside the house, it's dark mcm waktu subuh rasanya. *Shivers* It's nice to have someone or something to snuggle with at this time.

Can't wait to have the 1st term of school holidays hehehehe I know batah lagi.. but I don't care.. Have plenty of things I have in my mind that I wanna do.

Hari ani plan kan Fish Spa with my sis and my mum. Turns out that the spa is close. I tried calling since yesterday to make an early booking. Nobody picked up the phone. I tried calling again today. It opens at 10am, so I called fifteen minutes past ten until now. Still no answered. I even went there to check it out. If I couldn't called them might as well go there. Total disappointment, the spa was closed! I'm so tired of having to call all over again. And now its 1 o'clock, still no answer. This means that the spa is close. But on the door says, they are open for business except on mondays and public holidays. Does friday consider public holidays? I'm a bit confused. If it's not then why the spa is close? I was so frustrated. I really wanted to have the fish spa with my family. Big sigh~!

Change of plans, me and hubby will be going grocery shopping today. I'm feeling abit sleepy. Maybe cause of the wet and cold weather. Makes you wanna stay in bed. Heheheheh well I'm off.. toodles!

No comments: