Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged by Bugchomey

THE SELF

[1] Real name: only those ppl know
[2] Nickname: Bebeh, LV, V, Beh, B, Baby. {apa-apa ajelah, janji bahagia}
[3] Status: Married and truly happy
[4] Zodiac Sign: Queen Libra
[5] Gender: Indakan inda tau.
[6] Age: 28 [and proud of it]
[7] High School: SMB
[8] College: Kolej 1999
[9] Height: Tinggi jua
[10] Weight: Erk
[11] Do you like yourself: I love myself the way and who I am.
[12] Piercings: Both my ears. Other parts? Nope.
[13] Right or Left: Right
[14] Are you a freak: nerd, geek, crazy.. Yes! Freak.. depends
[15] Hair: Black
[16] Skin: inda jua putih inda jua hitam
[17] Allergic: highly allergic on dust, heat, traffic jam hahaha apakanz
[18] What are you doing now: doing this tag while watching Star Movie
[19] What will you be doing 1 hour later: Sleeping which I should have done an hour ago
[20] What will you doing 10 years later: still hooked on work I guess. Other than that, couldn't think of any.

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents/family: Now living on my own with my hubby and son
[22] Sibling(included you): 6
[23] Eldest: A brother
[24] Youngest: A brother too
[25] Love/Hate your family: Love them unconditionally

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Yes I did
[27] If yes, who is he/she: My loving husband. I love you, B
[28] Who you want he/she to be: Himself. A loving husband and father
[29] Time(s) you in a relationship: not quite understand this
[30] Ever woo boy/girl: Yes
[31] Anyone woo you before: Not quite sure about that
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Yes
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Being so unbelievably stubborn
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Ces't la vie [luruskah ne?] Apa-apa pun buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih
[35] You and your other half since: High School
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Lurus ar
[37] Reasons you love your other half: No reason, I fell in love with him on the first sight. There are no reasons about love
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Stage of learning to be a wonderful parents to our son and future children
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: I wooed him *winks*
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Yes I did. I married to him already. And it was a blessed.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first bestfriend: Honestly I don't remember
[42] Your first enemy: Back in primary school. She was one hell of a bully!!!
[43] The friends you love the most: The ones who are close to me. Those who always be there for me. I love you girls.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): The one we called FireAngel.. Yang dilaknat oleh Allah SAW
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: All my GFs are beautiful
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Erm..
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Backstabber!!!!
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: An @$$H0L3
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Yea.. it was long time ago. Now a history.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Never
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Will be ignored forever and will no longer be part of my life
[52] If your friend betray you: Ask them why they do it. Make them explain. Then, I'll leave them behind
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Slap her. Nada laki2 lain lagi kan di kacau?
[54] If your friends fall in love with you: Thank you for loving me
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: It'll forever be in my heart and will ever say a word

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: I guess so but I can be as lazy as a fat cat
[57] You always done your homework/assignments: Yes, at the very last minute
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: The ones who always be fair with every one
[59] Always late to school/college: sometimes not all the time
[60] Your class: erm.. nda jua
[61] You love your seniors: Hehehe
[62] Senior who love you the most: Nada rasaku
[63] Your classmate good/bad: The best..
[64] Excellent result classmate: Those yg bergeliga otaknya
[65] Laziest classmate: Emm siapa ah?

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: I must say... my siblings [they are just a human being.. so quiet but has a smart brain]
[67] Stupid people: Giling-giling kepala saja
[68] Good looking people: yang handsome dan yang cantik
[69] Ugly people: Those with a vengeful heart, bad attitude
[70] Funny people: My B [owes makes me laugh]
[71] Cute people: My son [he's so adorable]
[72] Bad people: Those yang suka mengkondem orang lain [malas nak sebut nama]
[73] Honest people: Those who are not afraid of telling the truth
[74] Acting people: Those yang pandai belakon baik dpn tani tapi di belakang.. Hmmm [don't want to expose names for good intentions]
[75] You are what kind of people: Simple and ordinary

THE PREFER:
[76] Lip or eyes: Proud to say both
[77] Hugs or kisses: Love both of them.. siapa jua inda mau
[78] Shorter or taller: Same or maybe abit taller
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
[81] Listener or talker: Both cause sometimes I can be the quiet one
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic but wanting to have both of that is not a crime right..
[83] Good husband or good father: A wonderful, loving and good husband for ME only and an amazing, wonderful, loving and good father for my son and future children

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: I was married when I was 25
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Depends on Rezeki yang dikurniakan oleh Allah. But I want pairs.. 2 boys and girls
[86] Career: Teacher
[87] Salary: Not quite satisfying
[88] Retirement age: In about 27 years to come
[89] Properties Value: apa ne?
[90] Wishes: A place I call my home, a new car, wealth, dream vacations and healthy life

THE VICTIMS
[91] Kath
[92] Faen
[93] Roslina
[94] Wani
[95] Sherliley
[96] Kel
[97] Ammey
[98] Nisah
[99] Siapa saja yang berminat

No comments: