Friday, November 21, 2008

☆❀❝ Hectic and tiring weeks ❞❀☆

Salam

Okey before I start.. lemme tell you the tight schedule I had for the past two weeks.

Monday [10.11.08] ~ Time org busy final exam, had a meeting with the GB in the afternoon. To talk about our plan to welcome visitors from Singapore. A school called De La Salle. We're welcoming about 23 people. So we had to discuss what we were suppose to be doing on the actual day. Meeting ended around 4.30pm [and GB gave us a treat from Oz]

Tuesday [11.11.08] ~ Science Workshop for Year 1 held at Sekolah Rendah Rimba 1.

Wednesday [12.11.08] ~ SPN21 Talk with SUT from MOE at Sekolah Rendah Keriam. Held in the afternoon from 1.45pm until 4.30pm.

Thursday [13.11.08] ~ Make up Science Workshop for Year 1 at Sekolah Rendah Rimba 1. Our workshop should have ended on Wednesday but we had to attend a very important talk and it was a compulsory event. So our workshop was held the next day. Ended at 4.30pm.

Friday [14.11.08] ~ Had a doa selamat and sedekah event as to ambil berkat sempena my family yang akan menunaikan fardhu Haji di Mekkah. So it was a very busy friday. With all the cleaning and preparing.

Saturday [15.11.08] ~ Had Tarian Asli practice in the morning. The only day I had a chance to practice with my Tarian Group. As to welcome the Singaporean Visitors. So I took half day to get them remember the steps. Nasib jua they did this before. And thanks to Cg Lina and Cg Kath for giving alot of help.

Sunday [16.11.08] ~ Resting. Atu pun not enough.

Monday [17.11.08] ~ THE DAY! Visitors from Singapore were here. And they were early. We were still preparing. Usai my Tarian girls with the Gandi, the hair, the baju, the make up and everything. Thanks again to Cg Lina and Cg Kath. Tanpa kamu, inda ku terbuat seorang diri. It was a very tiring day. Hot again. But it was a blast one.

Tuesday [18.11.08] ~ AM, brought my son to the clinic. He had a fever and he didn't want to feed at all. We gave him susu, he refused. Gave him water, he didn't want. Gave his favorite cookie, he rejected it. So susah hati, bawalah ke klinik. Was worried jua that he might got the HFMD! Nauzubillah. Cause my neighbour, his grandson got the HFMD. Alhamdulillah my son was ok. He only suffered major ulcers in his mouth. As org always say "Kalimangau" nda tau luruskah inda tu. Inside his mouth was full of it. No wonder he didn't have the appetite. Cause everytime he swallowed, he cried loudly. Even mkn medicine pun jua. Syukur alhamdulillah that now he is getting better and feeds well too. Kesian liat ia. He's getting abit skinny. I love you sayang.
From the clinic, we headed home around 10.30AM. As soon as we got home, tarus lagi tu melayan guests. It was the day that my family flew away to menunaikan ibadah fardu haji. It was a very sad moment for me. All my family are going except me and my eldest brother. We were in charge and responsible to take care of the house and everything. After baca doa selamat untuk memberkati majlis dan semoga perjalanan ke lapangan terbang selamat, kira2 pukul 12 tghari atu, we headed to the airport. So there, we waited until my family masuk ke departure/waiting room. Semoga mereka berada di dalam keadaan yang selamat, dan sihat sejahtera untuk menunaikan kewajipan mereka, tabah menghadapi segala dugaan yang diberi oleh Allah dan semoga mendapat Haji yang mabrur. Insya Allah. Amin.

Wednesday [19.11.08] ~ Had Table Tennis Practical and Training Workshop. This workshop took place at Sekolah Rendah Tutong Kem Hall. Held from 7.30am until 12pm and continued at 1.45pm til 4.30pm. It took one whole day. I was totally exhausted from doing all the activities given. Our pembengkel was a table tennis player and coach named Georg Shilberschmidt. We were running and jumping here and there. Caught balloons, played balls. Lots of activities. I was swamped. Physically and mentally exhausted. My body was totally not fully functioning.

Thursday [20.11.08] ~ At around 4pm, we prepared makanan untuk disedekahkan. And jua sembahyang berjemaah waktu Maghrib dan Isyak. Alhamdulillah. Our first night, succeed. Walaupun byk kekurangan dan kesilapan. Taulah org ani komplen bukan main. Byk ckp. Mun menolong bisai. Ani mulut saja bising kunyanyang, benda yang inda kelam kabut pun jadi inda tantu bah. Cuba dih diam saja. Mun nolong, nolong. Indah payah bising2 mulut.

Anyway, itulah jadual ku yang inda abis2 nya. Tired ku udah. I do need a body recharge. I need a long break. I need a vacation to relax. My body can't take it anymore. Please deh.. *sigh* I have not enough sleep sal menjaga my son yang kurang sihat. So I need to stay healthy jua. Exercise!!!! heheheh bah ok atu saja dulu. Kan makan angin dulu, jalan2 cuci mata. Later peeps. XOXO

No comments: