Monday, October 06, 2008

Cuti Sakit

Salam

I just want to wish myself a Happy 28th Birthday on the 4th October. I'm 28 now.. wuhooo.. 2 more years and i'll be 30! OMG! I've got the best birthday present. A brand new laptop.. Huhuh thanks to "you".. I love you so much..

4 days of Hari Raya I didn't get to go out much. I've got the flu, high fever and cold. Coughing and sneezing endlessly. OMG! Mcm tym raya ani tah jua kan damam and sakit. Inda jua siuk tu. And also aku inda berjalan beraya coz my hubby busy kaja saja 3 days onwards. Malam baru tah ia free.. tapi kesian jua kan suruh ia bawa me beraya. So alum tah ku ada chance kan beraya. Liatlah next week ani if nada papa.

Sekolah buka on the 6th.. I was supposed to be working right now but instead here I am at home.. Last night I went to the clinic.. ertinya teruk dah damam ku ne.. so doctor bagi aku ubat selesma, panadol, dequadin and ubat kumur2 utk kuman.. and ia bagi aku MC 1 hari.. yahoooo.. tapi on tuesday back to work lah.. LP lagi alum bebuat.. makin lazy lah alai bebeh ne..

ok me kan rehat dulu.. palau lapas makan ubat selesma.. tym to go modopzz.. xoxo

No comments: