Monday, July 02, 2007

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Just a quick updates:

1) My sister, Nisa, got home from UK last Thursday. None of my family knew about her returned. All of the sudden I received a call from her. Apparently she's staying here in Brunei for a month to do a research about something. Then she'll fly back to UK in August.

2) My bro, Aiman, arrived Brunei on Saturday morning. He's having a 3 months holiday. Good to have both of them back. At least inda jua sunyi. Got my shortbread biscuits.

3) Had a movie date with my family. There were 7 of us. Dad, Mum, Me, Hub, Nisa, Aiman and Judin. We watched "Transformer" last night.

4) Celebrated my hub and I 2nd year of marriage.

5) Currently attending a 16 days of Internet and Computing Core Certificates Course. Missing my afternoon naps. All school works left untouch. Today, had our first exam. Its called "Module A". To avoid taking a reset for the exam, we have to pass at least 800 and above. Yes the passing mark is 800. Alhamdulillah I passed. So another 2 modules to go. Pray I will do well in the next exam.

6) The newlywed is currently having their honeymoon at KL. I'm so jealous!!! Hehehe enjoy your honeymooning..

7) I'm in my 26th weeks. The baby, alhamdulillah healthy.

8) On friday night, our car involved in a Hit and Run accident. Luckily the car was ok. Just a little scratch at the bumper. But the license plate was broken. We had dinner that night at Aneka Rasa with my family. We parked behind a shop and clearly it was a safe place to park and we didn't makan jalan or illegally parked the car. So that night we went around Kiulap to find a place to fix the license plate. Luckily ada shop masih buka.

9) I made a $99 refund from purchasing a Bmobile. I registered late February and the delivered of the Bmobile would be in April. So we waited patiently. Then we came in April, unfortunately they said that the Bmobile was not ready yet. So they extended the date until middle of July. So we waited, again! Until at the end of June, we came again. Yes, it was so unfortunate. Apparently, they said that they had stop making the product. Because there were alot of complaints. So they suggested us to refund or if we still wanted to purchase, we would have to choose the other Bmobile which cost $199. We just needed to add another $100. But I refused. Cause I've been waiting and waiting and at last it was all bad news. So I decided to refund my money. It has been a week now. So still waiting for their call. Waiting...

10) Its Brunei Mid-Year Sale!! People has gone craze about it especially ME!!!! Hehehe

Okay, I think I've covered everything. But if I missed out something, I'll post again next time. Until then.. Assalamualaikum to you..

No comments: