Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lovely Sunday Morning

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

It is a lovely sunday morning. Woke up early today. Why? Because it is our 2nd year anniversary for me and hub. Happy 2nd Anniversary, bee.

So last night, we went out, sight-seeing, had lovely dinner and shopping!!! Hubby got home early yesterday. Told me to get ready cause he wanted to bring me out. First we went to the "stesen minyak". Then we're off to barik cause he wanted to meet his friend just for awhile. And then, we went to Q-lap. Tried to figure out where to eat. We decided to celebrate our anniversary abit early last night by having a relaxing, lovely dinner. So I suggested we ate dinner at De Fountain Cafe. I so wanted to eat Baked Macaroni. Its been almost 2 year hub and I haven't been to that cafe. So first we ordered an appetizers, the salad and nacho cheese. YUMMY!!

The half-eaten salad. Forgot to take the pix. I'm not a big fan of salad. But this one, not bad.. loved the tiny bread, cubic cheese, chix, green salad and the egg.

The Nacho Cheese. Haven't eat this for quite a while. Yummy. Aku yang paling banyak makan. Sal hub yang suapkan. That's hub's fingers trying to reach it. The combination of nacho, melted cheese and the sauce.. it was excellent. If only they could spread the cheese and sauce all over the plate.

For the third course, we both ordered Baked Macaroni. Sis Ammey, yep true nda banyak isinya but nyaman for sure. Nanti tah ke mall lagi hahahaha

Tercapai jua. Pasal nyaman sangat so abislah aku makan. Hubs was already full just by eating the salad and cheese. So he didn't finish his macaroni. So guess what? I ate hub's food hehehe guess I was super hungry. Hey I'm a food-lover. Yeah, I was full. But that's not the end of our dinner. Hub ordered a dessert. One scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream and a slice of Fudge Choc Cheese Cake. The ice-cream was for me and the cake was for both of us. I didn't take any photos sal lupa hahaha kekanyangan kali udah. Pasal kanyang, makan ais krim saja baru tah nyaman rasanya. Yummyness. The cake was ok. It was too chocholate-y. Anyway, just want to say thank you so much B for the treats. You are so deary lovely, wonderful hubby. I love you so much.

Two years! Wow, can't believe we made it this far. We both pray for the better in the future, InsyaAllah. Loving each other more and more and so unconditionally. Hub, the past 2 years has been perfect. We've been through lots of ups and downs and we made our way through the pain. Hope for the better life with you and with the coming of a new person in our life, InsyaAllah. You have been so great to me. Take care of me. Loves me. Thanks baby. I love you.. Couldn't ask for more. Happy 2nd Anniversary to Mr and Mrs NaNee.

No comments: