Tuesday, May 01, 2007

p.i.s.s.e.d

Assalamualaikum,

Tired, preparing for the launching of eXplomaths at SMRIPAS. SMRIPAS and our school are the host for the event. Our school represent all the primary schools in brunei. Today was our 2nd day preparing our booth for the pameran teaching aids and posters.

I'm actually pissed at some guy. Well because he is so irresponsible being a leader for the drawing poster competition since I am one of the committee under the posters. Im pissed at him coz everything we have something to ask about the posters, what should we do next, made all the labels and all, he seems to have no clue at all.. A few days ago gb was asking about the prizes for the winners of drawing posters. She was asking us.. the committee.. We were so clueless. So we asked 'the leader', all he said was "antah ah nda ku tau, cuba tah kau tanyakan arah GB' and everytime we ask things that have something to do with the posters, yes he will give us the same answer. As if he doesnt know his job, and as a leader he is very bad at it. So I didnt talk to him yesterday and today. Hated him.

So I just finished making the label to put on the green board tomorrow. My own coloured papers, my own laminating film. Not that Im kata2..

Oh well, it feels good to let it out. Jarih dah my hubby mendengar keluhan hati me. Dont want to get myself worry too much over the stupid thing. Better think of my baby and my kesihatan lagi baik. Cian my baby.. ehehehhe okaylah want to rest.. till next time..

B, thanks for sudi mendengar keluhan sayang ehehe I love you unconditionally..

No comments: