Friday, April 27, 2007

Laaaa~~~

Assalamualaikum,

Oh well, on monday, us the teachers had a meeting with our PPKD in the afternoon. So after work I dropped by at my parent's home. I came early, no one was home so I watched TV. About a few minutes later, mum came in. Then not long after that my dad came home. I was totally tired with work and now had to come in the afternoon for the meeting. It started at 2pm and I waited for my friend, Anne, to pick me up. Coz she decided to go together.

The meeting was slightly boring eheheheh boring pasal ngalih udah wah. And it was monday!! The 1st day of the week. I felt so sleepy. Been trying hard on myself not to yawn. Hahaha.. it started at 2pm and ended at 4.40pm!!!! Uwaaa sasak ku.

Tapi nyaman ati ahirnya abis jua ehehehe so me and my friends went to tutong to grab something to fill our stomach. Although we did eat something during refreshment after the meeting but that was not enuf eheheheh

After that Anne sent me home. I warmed up my car as soon as I arrived coz biasa my car ne lambat kan panas enjinnya. So I went into the house and had a lil chitchat with my parents. Not long after that, we heard honk's car outside. We thought it was the neighbour. So mum went out to see. I heard voices, familiar voices eheheh rupanya my bro, his wife and the latengest aleeya.

Its been awhile aku nda jumpa dorang. Apa lagi aleeya. So as usual nampak ja mama, tarus tah minta kipak tu ehehe manja.. kali aku tanya lah ia, "sapa ne?" I pointed at myself. Batah jua ia respon. inda ia mau jawab... eeeee gigitan ku.. alum tia panas ne kali eheheheh they were just on their way home from the empire hotel. Yep they stayed overnight there cause my bro had a meeting. Siuk le kana sponsor tidur sana. Eyan, his wife ceta about the buffet. Aleeya ate alot.. she ate fruits and ice cream. So i asked her how many ice cream did she eat.. She said "aleeya makan 2" and she showed two on her fingers. Ku tanya lagi "Ice cream apa?" She said, "ICe cream warna coklet sama pink" hehehehe baru tah ku dengar ia becakap.. she started to warm up.. she also told us that she ate fruits like watermelon and honeydew. Her mom told us that she was totally full hahahha kekanyangan panya.. baru ia tau hehehehe

Kali my mum lagi offer buah dlm tin. She gave her two choices. Rambutan or Longan. She chose the rambutan. eheheheh mum opened the can and put the fruit in a bowl. Before she ate it, she recite doa Al-fatihah and doa sebelum makan. She was getting pretty good dlm membaca surah Al-Fatihah. Aleeya took one big rambutan and put it in her mouth. hahahaha lapar masih panya. Alaaa aleeya kali ah.. inda buleh liat buah.. its her fave.. She ate 6 rambutans by herself. The rest of the rambutan mama tapuk hahahahah antam.. So i didn't stay long coz it was pretty late udah and my hubby was waiting at home. So i said goodbye to everyone, salam with my parents and minta cium dari aleeya eheehhehe si lateng atooo..

okaylah maybe atu saja.. its 7.40am in the morning.. Yep I woke up early cos I wanted to pee and wanted to send a msg to my dear cousin G-Bah to wish her on her birthday yesterday.. I was late coz I was totally caught up with lots of work.. okay take care peeps..

2 comments:

.annisa. said...

waahhhhhhhh havent heard leya's lateng voice in a loooong time. huhuhuu nda apa lah, after exam tah ku tipun c lateng atu!

Rest well sis. Jaga my future niece OR nephew well well... teehee. excited this!

;) xoxo

NureL Ez said...

sure will ehehe