Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Long Overdue updates...

Assalamualaikum,

Nothing much to say here. I went to the clinic this morning. Left school around 10 am. On my way home, hubby called. He said that he'll picked me at home. So excited that he decided to accompany me. He did come with me the 1 st appointment. I love you, B.

So went in, took my urine test and thankfully it was normal. Then waited my turn to be called. Dah tu, nurse cek my blood pressure. It was normal. Alhamdulillah. Pastu I went in to another room. Ada nurse sudah menunggu di sana. She was asking me all those things about morning sickness, discharged, balanced diet and all then she asked me to lie down on the bed. She wanted to hear the heartbeat of the baby. She was so bubbly, biasalah org veteran. She was so gigitan that she wouldnt stop until she could hear the heartbeat. During my 12 weeks of pregnancy, I couldn't hear it. So that was why I was so exciting the second I heard the heartbeat of the baby today. And the nurse satisfied. So today is the 4th month of my pregnancy (16 weeks). So very very very excited wished I could tape the heartbeat.

Then the nurse asked me to go upstairs to meet the doctor. It was just a procedure. It was almost the same as what the nurse did to me. Asking me all these questions. Then doctor asked me to lie down. She checked on my breast, my heartbeat and then lastly she checked the heartbeat of the baby. Yes!!!! Suka ku sal aku dpt dengar lagi bunyinya. Almost cried plg because I was extremely happy and totally excited.

So my next appointment is on the 26th May 2007. I will be 20 weeks (5 months) by then. And also my ultra-sound appointment at Sungai Hanching Clinic will be on the 22nd May. I really can't wait to see. Pray everything will be okay, selamat. Hope the mother and the baby sihat walafiat. Amin. So excited.

Okay I think that would be all. So tired with work. Non-stop, never ending, endless work. Well, I will never forget to take care of myself and the baby. Makin hari makin sayang. Hubby is always there for me. He cares for me even more. He takes care of me. He is so loving and caring. And yes he is also very excited about the baby. Ofcourse he is eheheheheh

Okay.. Wassalam..

No comments: