Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tagged

/I got tagged by Ammey!

Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about your self. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and their list names. No tag backs.

1. I am utterly a lazy person. I like doing my work the very last minute. I love wasting my time when I come to think of finishing my work.

2. Love scrumptious, mouth-watering, tasty, delectable, irresistible cuisine such as Beef Lasagna, Tuna Delight Pizza, Cheese Cake, Pasta, Spaghetti, Ice Cream, Double Cheese Burger, Chocolates, French Fries. If someone invites me to join for a pizza, trust me, I won’t say “NO”. Above all I’m a food lover.

3. I can’t draw like my brothers. Seriously, I can’t but yet I am teaching Art for my pupils. There this one period of art, I was teaching them how to draw flowers. I didn’t know what was I suppose to do so I just drew what I could. When I finished, I told my pupils that I didn’t know how to draw. My pupils were totally shocked when I pointed it out. Why? Cause they said that my drawing was fine and beautiful. Eh? I was like “What?!?” “Thanks!”

4. When I was a teenager, I had this bad habit of biting my nails. It never grew longer. I used to have an ugly finger nails. So one day, I tried to think hard how to get rid of the ridiculous habit. I got an idea. I put on a nail polish, not the clear type but the coloured type. Guess what. It worked. I didn’t bite my nails since.

5. I HATE LIZARDS! If I see one crawling on the ceiling or passing by from nowhere, I’d scream and run like mad even jump on a chair (trust me, it happened before)

6. I love collecting DVDs. The Dvd 9! Yep the $8 types. Yes! I love collecting Dvds with good quality pictures and sounds. Although its not as expensive as the original Dvds but its worth it. Why wanna watch movies that includes people passing by, heads and extra sounds like people’s laughing, coughing, sneezing and talking? And you can’t see better in a low quality movies. You can’t hear the sound clearly and it’s dark. I’m through with it. You can experience it when you watch movies in the cinemas. Trust me! You can browse thru my collections at home. You can even ask my brother, Aiman.

7. I love to keep any sentimental values. I’ve collected all my love letters with my dear Hubby when we were so hangat di lamun cinta in Secondary School. I’ve kept all our pictures dulu. We were so young and naïve. There was a picture of us at Yayasan at Merrybrown Fast Food corner dulu. OMG! Can’t believe it has been 11 years.

8. I Love wearing Black. I guess I just want to be unnoticed, invisible.. But my life is not dull. My life’s pretty great and exciting.

9. When I sneeze, I can sneeze more than 10 times at one goes.

10. My idol is Dayang Nurfaizah. Felt in love with her since I’ve heard her song “Seandainya Masih Ada Cinta” I’ve collected her albums. All original cd. I’d do anything to meet her face to face. My wish was granted when on the new year 2006 I met her at the Empire Hotel. I talked to her, took pictures with her, hugged her, kissed her on the cheeks. It was like a dream come true. Love Dayang! Wah atu ia.. emosi hehehehhehe

Got no one to tag.. poor me.. hahahahhaha

No comments: