Sunday, March 01, 2009

My night out with the darling

Salam..

Last night I went out with the hubby. It was already around 7pm. We decided to go to The Mall but the traffic was hectic. The road jammed. People were heading towards Gadong. Malam minggu kan and people wanted to go shopping. So we turned around and headed to Kiulap Mall instead. Nothing much to do at Kiulap Mall. Without any plans ahead, we decided to hang out at Fleur-de-lys. I ordered the sweet, mouth-watering, chocolatey, irresistible Choc Fudge Cake, and the hubby as usual, his favourite deliciously Blueberry Cheesecake. Yummilicious. I snapped few pictures but I didn't get the chance to upload it now. Technical problems.

From kiulap, we headed to Bandar.. round2.. There was a charity bazaar right in front of the Royal Regalia Muzium. I decided to stop by but then it's not opened yet, I think and there weren't many stalls. Perhaps might be going later. Liat2 saja bah. Then we did a little activity of our own.. created by the ESTs.. We went snooping instead. I insisted actually so hubby got along. And I was super excited cause we've snooped about 4 last night. Break my 1st record of snooping hahahahahah yayness..

Then we headed home and my son was already asleep. I didn't bring him along with me cause he's tired and already showered..

Today, I woke up early. I had to go to Tutong to attend the walkathon. I slept late last night so I was abit grumpy had to wake up at 6am. My fault actually. Couldn't resist watching tv. Hubby sent me off to Tutong, but I only had to go there to sign up. Asked hubby to wait for a while. Ran into GB and Cg A, Cg Z, Cg M. I talked to Cg A for awhile then I went downstairs and into the car and drove away. Hehehe I know~!! Naughty me.. hehehehe

Next we went to Country Patch to have our american breakfast. Kath's recommended. And it was nice. Loved the warm, cozy, country-style place with the country musics playing on. Hubby ordered hard boiled egg, baked beans, some toast and chicken sausages. I ordered scramble egg, pancakes, chicken sausages and baked beans and the meal includes coffee or tea. Hubby also ordered side dish.. an Omelet, filled with onion, mushroom, bacon, ham, cheese.. Yummy!!! and we only spent about $14.00. I did take photos. Yet again, I will upload it later.

So now I'm home. Just finished doing my lesson plan, c/w and h/w for my Ss. And I'm ready for work tomorrow hehehehe k take care peeps..

No comments: