Friday, February 20, 2009

The cutest Blog Tag and Award

Salam

I've received this tag and award from Ummi Rosma. Thanks alot Ummi.


1. Copy and paste the award and post it on your blog and sidebar.
2. Link it to the tagger.
3. Write something about the tagger too.
❧❧ ❝I've been tagged and awarded by Ummi Rosma. I don't know her very well. But I love reading her blog. Haven't really met in real life but looking forward to. Been learning about her life through her blog, that she's married and has 2 adorable kids. She's friendly and loves to cook. She is also very creative.❞
4. Lastly, you have to state 10 facts about yourself or your hobbies before tagging the next favorite blogging buddies.
❧Married. ❧My son's name is Darwisy. ❧A sensei. ❧Little miss forgetful. ❧Love watching movies. ❧I'm not that hardworking but I always get the job done! ❧Hubby gets annoyed cause I've spent alot of time with the internet. But he's very supportive and understanding. ❧Love swimming. ❧Obsess with handbags and shoes (its a thing!!) ❧Food lover *heheheh*

This tag will chain with these cute buddies.. Kath, Roslina, Faen, Wani, Moza, Ammey, Kel..

1 comment:

UmmiRosma said...

Hi :)

I have read the tag...tnx for waht you have written about me..I'd love to see you in person too...maybe one day we sure will meet..or we could bump into each other during workshops...hehehe!
Shhshhh....my hubby too complained that I have been dating the internet too much!!! :(