Saturday, November 29, 2008

☆ ❝Tagged by Ammey❞ ☆


I got tagged by Ammey. Finally had the time to do this. It has been a crazy weeks for me. But now I'm totally excited to enjoy my 5 weeks of school holidays!!!! Yay!!!! Super duper excited!!!

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 7 people."

1. The age of my next birthday


2. A place I'd like to travel to


3. A favorite place


4. A favorite thing


5. A favourite food

6. A favourite colour

7. The city I live in
8. The city I was born in


9. A nickname I had



10. College Major



11. Name of first (and only) lover



12. A bad habit



13. A hobby



14. Current wish list  (max. 3 items)



Okay so now its my job to tag others. I'm tagging:
1. Kath
2. Roslina
3. Ummi Rosma
4. Zhoewynz
5. Mummy Hanan
6. Bugchomey
7. Sherliley

Have fun!!! Enjoy!!

No comments: