Friday, July 11, 2008

Salam..

I feel like blogging today. Here I am, my parents' home. Arrived last night. Decided to stay. At the moment, enjoying my TV time which is looking at my bro's playing game at the moment. My hubby's upstairs, sleeping. Tired because of his hectic work schedule. My baby, he is actively moving around the house and tries to grab anything he can, exploring his curiosity and imagination, and of course exploring his sense of taste by putting anything into his mouth. He is the center of attention in this family. Since he is the only grandson. He also has other two cousins, both are girls.

My brother just offered me an ice cream.. so I'm taking a break for awhile..

I'm back. My son is having his afternoon meal. My maid is having a tough time just to feed him as he always moves around. Feel kinda sleepy. Didn't get enough sleeping last night. Baby was having trouble sleeping. Cried and cried. Tried to feed, but he didn't want to.

Yesterday, our school held a mini marathon, which used to be called as Rentas Desa. As usual we wanted to collect all the best runners. But in this event, to make it more fun, we also invited all the lower primary to participate. The day was very hot. So I had to hide under the umbrella since I was in charge of Pancang 2 and 10 together with R. I'll upload photos when I have them.

Just browsing through the blogs. Updating. Be right back.

What's gonna happen tomorrow? Hmm can't think much. HRH's birthday is coming. Grand celebration will be held on Tuesday. Which means HOLIDAY for me. There will be lots of entertainment for the whole month. Lots of food stalls means lots of different types of food. I just used lots of "S". That ain't right? Heheh well forgive for my bad grammar. Still trying to learn and improve.

Well, I'm uploading pictures of my adorable son... Oh crap! Don't have the file in my laptop. So no photos today. Ok, I think I have to go now.. Take care peeps.


No comments: