Saturday, July 26, 2008

More photos

Salam

Its been raining since last night and its getting really cold. Enjoying my free time browsing through the interesting webs. Want to upload photos, still searching for the i-memory pendrive while playing Trivia on FRIENDS again. Never get bored of it. Well, me and my friends will meet at a gathering on the 29th. Just to hang out, eating out. It's been awhile. Everyone has their own agenda. So it's difficult to keep in touch with them. Life's been hectic and full with tight schedules. The fasting month if just around the corner. And I've been looking forward for the Hari Raya Celebration. First raya Celebration for my son.

Darwisy in actions

Night out at the Perayaan with Babah, Mami and Darwisy. We got to see the fireworks. I was surprised to see Darwisy didn't cry while watching the fireworks which I assumed that he might. Maybe he was really tired and was about to doze off. That night was quite hot that Darwisy felt a little uneasy sitting on the stroller. So I had to fan him. And I'm still craving for those Longans.

A little gathering that I set up. Just to meet the girls, hanging out and eating out. Not all of us were there. Amal and Kath couldn't join us. So we're lacked of two out of ten `Gadis Ayu. A named we self-declared ourselves. Yes, we're all are a bunch of Gadis Ayu. We may not pretty and beautiful like a model but we have the ayu-ness.

Can't wait for the coming 29th. Here we come. It'll be a loud night for us. We're loud and live. Hahahahah Okay I'll blog again some other time.

No comments: