Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Photos

Salam

As I promised before..

My son in action. He is definitely not camera-shy. Once he sees my Camera/Mobile, he gets so excited that he always give a big smile. Oh yeah! He loves it. And I have fun taking it. He always make me smile and laugh. He's talkative (baby language), hyper-active, loud and adorable. If you see him, you wanna squeeze him tightly, and pinch his cheeks and thighs. He's so squishy. He's fave stuffed toy is a giraffe, a gift from Tayat. Yep, he likes to bite it.

The haircut drama.

Our night out at the Taman Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien. Took lots of photos with the "Kereta Berhias". I taught my maid how to take pictures. Who else would you ask to take pictures of you and the whole family? She's all I've got. Didn't want to ask strangers to take them. Anyway the pictures that my maid took were not really good I might add. It was her first time, so who can blame her? At least Me, Abah and Dariwsy were in there together.

The date I've been waiting for has come. Night out later with the girls. We'll be cam-whoring (kath's slang) berabisan. Thanks to Hubby, for giving me the permission to go out tonight. You are the best husband. I'm thankful. I love you, Abang.

No comments: