Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finally..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

I haven’t got the time to update my blog lately. And I notice that it has been about 3 months since my last post. Life has been very busy and hectic. Ever since I gave birth to a cute baby boy and now he is 4 months old, I don’t have the spare time to post anything until now.

I’m in my classroom at the moment. My pupils are doing their own work. They behave nicely today. They do what I ask them to do. Doing their work quietly. Trying to search for the internet connection unfortunately the connection is very bad and very low. I’m currently using Apple Macbook (not mine, it’s a school property) trying to get use to the function and everything. It is not that easy. During our Mobitel course, the person who was in charge of giving the lecture told us that using Apple, the internet connection is very strong and we can detect the connection available as far as hmmm how many kilometers huh? I forgot. So here I am trying to proof he was right but then he was totally wrong. I guess maybe the wireless connection from the computer lab is not as you call it ‘the best connection’.

Last Monday, after I got home from work in the afternoon, I watched tv with my son, while waiting for hubby to come home. We fell asleep for awhile. Then about 15 minutes after that, hubby came. Without further thinking and asking opinion, hubby asked me out to watch a movie. We haven’t been able to watch movies ever since we have a baby. We don’t want to ruin people’s attention when watching the movie while my baby crying out loud in the cinema. Kami ne orang bertimbang rasa. At first I didn’t feel like going. Luckily we have a maid now. So off we went to the mall and left the baby home with the maid. I was hoping that our maid would take care of the baby. So there, we watched our first movie after 4 months.

I’m utterly tired, extremely exhausted. Early in the morning, my friend and I coached a netball school team for the tournament. I didn’t wear my sports attire cause I didn’t feel like to run here and there playing with the girls. I decided to just coach them. I didn’t get enough rest and sleep cause I attended a three days day and afternoon course at Anggerek Desa. And the course we attended happen to be held on Friday and Sunday, the only days that we can get to be with the family and rest as long as we want. So here I am. Trying to wake up and not think about the headache I’m having at the moment.

I want to sleep. I want to rest. I want more holidays. Yeah, I wish!!!

Life at school? Can’t complain. I can but I just don’t want to. There’s a phrase people always say ‘macam di anak tirikan’ only malay people understand what it means. Don’t’ want to talk a lot about it. Cakap siang, pandang-pandang. Cakap malam, dengar-dengar.

I missed spending time with my hubby and my son. My son slept early last night around 9pm and he woke up this morning at 5am! OMG! He did this for 3 days in a row. Now I didn’t get to play with my son at night anymore. Missing his laugh and bubbliness. As soon as I get home, I feel tired and gone to sleep. I don’t have the time to be with my son at the moment. Cian my son.

Okay, maybe that will be all for this time. Will blog a post some other time IF I have the spare time. Until then, happy Chinese new year to you who are celebrating Chinese new year.

Take care peeps.

No comments: