Thursday, June 14, 2007

Moody

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

The title says it all. I'm bump, hurt, sad, my heart aches, depress, feeling gloomy.. can't think of any other words to describe it. Somehow, something just.. don't know how to express it.

Last wednesday, I was at home watching FRIENDS around 10am until a colleague of mine send me a message, told me something about changing my examination marksheet all over again. I spent the half day at school a day before that finishing my sheets and now I have to do it over again. God! its killing me. So I started working on it at 10-ish.. sat in front of my computer and my laptop. Opened my file in the folder. Took out my calculator and calculate the marks again. My back hurts. Nothing I could do cause I really wanted to finish it sooner and why.. because I wanted to have my holidays without thinking about work. Which b.t.w is not working. I had to do my item analysis and then finishing my presentation. I worked until 4pm cause thats when Hubby called me, asked me out to grab a bite. I hadn't have my lunch yet. Yes I was very hungry. I felt bad for myself, letting myself doing all the work with empty stomach. Kesian my baby. Mummy very sorry dear.

Getting ready, about 7 minutes Hubby came home. I went downstairs and we drove to the nearest restaurant. I was still famished, so I asked Hubby to drop me off at KFC. I've craved to eat Zinger Burger. Went home, had rest, took a shower, lied down on the bed, watched tv with Hubby. And then at 7pm, I got up, continued my work again. Argh! I could feel the tension around me, in my head, my body, everything. I could easily felt that my blood pressure was high. Almost had a headache. But after I thought of the baby, I took the rest I needed. Couldn't think of anything else but the baby. Didn't want to get myself all stressed up with work cause its not good for me and the baby. So I went to bed early that night. Missed to watch Heroes and C.S.I. I've sacrificed my tv time. Oh I forgot to mention, I didn't watch tv from 10am till 6pm. I was so into it.

So today, I try not to think about work. Woke up early, made breakfast for Hubby. Send Hubby off on the stairs. Went to my room. Switched on the tv. Lie on the bed and I get back to sleep. Yeah, I didn't do any work today. Its my lazy time.

But somehow, something or someone just without intentionally hurt me. I don't want to elaborate. Simply say that I'm hurt.. Anyway I have to go now. C.S.I is on.

10 more days till my 2nd year Wedding Anniversary. Syukur alhamdulillah we made it this far and hope for the better life in the future, insyallah, Amin.

Goodluck to everyone.

No comments: