Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So far

Assalamualaikum

Examination is in progress. In the next few days Im gonna experience nausea, sleeping disorder and losing my apetite. Yeah Im in major diet at the moment. Had to control all the temptations around me. Had to give up my most favorite drinks: Pepsi, Pepsi Twist and Coke and change it to plain water. No eating rice after 6pm. Eat more fruits. *sigh* dugaan.. But hopefully I will be able to do this. Need lots and lots of motivation. I didn't do much exercise but Im gonna see if there will be any changes in me if I cut down a lil bit on the carbs. Too much tempations. Control!!! Just a lil ah huh.. oh well.. Im sure you guys have heard about this new losing weight product named Kintop.. its so famous here in brunei. Wanna try one but way too expensive. Have to spent at least $130 per month to get the pills which lasted for a month as well. OMG!

So I wanna share something with you guys. Been dying to let it out but I dunno it thats appropriate. And truly dont wanna hurt anyone's feelings although it hurts me. I actually managed to tell my close friend Z about it. Guess someone need to know what bothers me. So chatted with Z, talked about some sort-of serious stuff. Tried to get it way over my head coz yea its killing me softly coz thats who I am. When something goes wrong and I dont have a clue, I tend to stupidly think about it all over again sampai terbawa tidur. Jgn inda galat eh. *sigh* Hope she knows what I mean. Been thinking a lot and still Im not through with it. I asked myself, "was it me? were they talking about me? what did I do wrong?" Sorry guys, wish I could let it out and tell you all the craps that I just talked about. But I just dont wanna hurt anybody. So it stayed between me and Z only. Hope you guys respect that. Its just very complicated. Sakit pala ey. Please make it stop.

Nangis ku baca my students punya English Paper 1. Wanna scream the hell out of me. Cried out loud. Run as fast as I could. Big big big *sigh* I havent marked the papers yet. But I was glad that they did pretty well in Mathematics. Eh siapakan cigu yg mengajar ah? Pandai jua... ahahhaa kambang tia nah eheheh Some of them did well in Geography jua. P ada jua yg banar2 membagi kediaku mental berabis.

Wanna congratulate to my lil sis for receiving the Award of "Student of the year Award 2006" of Teesside University Undergraduate. And Congrates to both my lil sis and lil bro on their upcoming graduations. Wishing I was there.. *giggles*

Its raining at the moment. Sucks actually coz inda dpt watch Astro. Biasalah terscramble.. My hubby is not at home. Ada function Tilawah Al Quran. He invited me to come but malas lah bang.. eheheh krg kana liat2 tia ahahahah apakan.. I wanna watch movie!!!!! The last movie we saw was Open Season.. Quite funny.. esp with Ashton in it.. A few nights ago, I dreamt about the hot Chad Michael Murray. Buleh!!! siuk kali ah mimpi ku ah. I was his gf in my dream. Jgn gitau hubby ku ah wawawawaa I felt like I was the Cinderella he was looking for in the movie A Cinderella Story. Ah rasanya macam inda kan mau bangun dari tidur. Just wanna continue that dream sampai abis. Tapi apakan daya. Matahari telah terbit.. Terpaksa tah jua bangun. Kan keraja kali ah.. sadang2 bermimpi.. siuk panya berpacaran sama celebrity ani ahahah

Inda kamu terasa panas kah lately ani. Sweating saja wah kebelakangan ani. Padahal berkipas dah. isk isk isk... Dari pagi ke petang wah panasnya kali malam hujan labat tia.. erk nature calls.. so il blog again next time k.. au revoir..

No comments: