Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Raya Celebr8n At School

Assalamualaikum,

Today we are having our Hari Raya Celebration. I asked my students to bring some raya cakes, rolls, snacks, drinks and so on. I brought Mee Goreng. Our "Rumah Terbuka" at 8.30am. So we started by reciting doa sebelum makan as usual and then I asked my students to perform by singing Hari Raya song but yeah all of the sudden they were being extremely shy today. Bangang!!! Next thing was majlis bersalam-salaman dan bermaaf-maafan. There were only 12 students in my class so it was abit quiet today. Not like any other normal days where their behaviour are beyond control. Dunnolah..

After "beramah-mesra", I went to the class next door. My colleague, L, invited me to join her celebration. She brought spagheti. Yummy! We ended up talking alot, drinking and eating sampai one of my colleagues' messages pun aku inda terbaca. I read M's msg an hour later ahahahah she told me that HN invited us to come to her classroom. So me, L, F, O and N went together since all of us were at L's class.

At 10.00 am we went to the hall. Ada makan2 lagi la.. This is only for teachers. Since all the students have had their celebration in their respectives classroom. I was half full, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to eat again. buleh ambuyat kali ah!! sia-sia pun. Anyway.. now I have free periods till school ends. Feel very sleepy and full. Its almost 12.00 noon.. Sampat lagi aku tapau the desserts untuk bawa balik.. ahahhaha nada mau buang peluang kali ah.

So today dunno apa plan. Last night decided to watch movies with hubby. But inda jadi, so we ended up window shopping saja. Kes buang boring. Oklah kan packing lagi. Its almost time to go home. Ill blog again next time kay.. au revoir

No comments: